1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 07/06/2022 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 24/06/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
5. A Participating Store is any store nationally that stocks AEG products during the Promotional Period (“Participating Store”).
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any AEG product at a Participating Store nationally during the Promotional Period.
7. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period.
Visit the Promoter’s Instagram Page located at @aegpowertoolsau (“Instagram Page”);
Ensure they are following the Instagram Page;
Locate the “Add Yours” sticker located on the Instagram Page’s story (“Sticker”);
And upload a photo of their purchase as a story on their personal Instagram Account featuring the Sticker ensuring the story is publicly viewable.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of thepromotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or unviewable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The draw will take place at 31 Gilby Road, Mount Waverley VIC 3149 on 28/06/2022 at 10:00am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by a direct message on Instagram, and their names will be published at the Instagram Page from 29/06/2022.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first twenty (20) valid entries drawn will each win the following prize pack valued at $340, including:
One (1) AEG Hoodie (size to be determined by the winner);
One (1) AEG Beanie;
One (1) AEG Cap (Black and orange);
One (1) AEG Cap (Orange and white);
One (1) AEG Short Sleeve T-shirt (size to be determined by the winner); and
One (1) AEG Long Sleeve T-shirt (size to be determined by the winner).
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. If a prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is $6,800.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 28/07/2022at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be a direct message on Instagram, and their names will be published online as a story on the Instagram Page from 29/07/2022.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Instagram Rules, which can be found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/taking of the prize.
29. The Promoter is Techtronic Industries Australia Pty Limited (ABN 98 002 277 509) of 31 Gilby Road, Mount Waverley VIC 3149, telephone (“Promoter”).