“AEG 18V 2 PIECE FUSION HEAVY DUTY 6.0AH FORCE KIT” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Techtronic Industries Australia Pty Limited (ABN 98 002 277 509) of 31 Gilby Road, Mount Waverley VIC 3149.
3. Entry is only open to Australianand New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who are signed up to the RYOBI database and who receive a direct email from the Promoter with an invitation to complete a questionnaire.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The promotion commences on 04/11/2022 and close 6:00pm AEDSTon 09/11/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
i. receive the direct email from the Promoter with an invitation to complete a questionnaire; and
ii. follow the steps in the email to complete the questionnaire in full during the Promotional Period.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of thepromotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegal entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
12. The draw will take place at Techtronic Industries Australia Pty Limited, 31 Gilby Road, Mount Waverley VIC 3149 on 16/11/202 at 4:00pm AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winnerswill be notified in writing with instructions on how to claim their prize.
16. The first two (2) valid entries randomly selected, from all valid entries received, will each win the prize of an AEG 18V 2 PIECE FUSION HEAVY DUTY 6.0AH FORCE KIT (BSB18F2-602C) valued at $599.00.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not claim a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is $1,198.00.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 16/02/2023at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners names will be published online at https://www.aegpowertools.com.au/winners from 23/02/2023.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.